Thursday, January 12, 2006

Be a Natural Leader

As my first entry this will be a brief introduction of the meaning behind the title "Be a Natural Leader" and my company name - The Natural Leader.

The horse epitomises the qualities we seek to be a Natural Leader. There is little if any doubt in a horses mind as to who they will follow an instinct the horse maintains in the wild and in our backyards. This is why a horse is the perfect metaphor for learning about the workplace. Horses can teach us that to be a good leader you have to be a good listener - listening with all your senses. Learning to whisper.

Of the many opportunities I have had to learn about being a good leader - a horse remains my best teacher. She has been my Natural Leader as I have worked through the process and now she is one of my team of teachers that help other people to see themselves from a different perspective

I began this exploration 2 years ago and love sharing the learning and the experiences with others.

To learn about the programs we offer. Please visit our website.

No comments: